June 6, 2008

Summer Vacation

Summer vacation will be fun, happy, and sad this year for me. I am really happy school is out. I don't have to worry about teachers, homework, or projects for two and a half months. But this summer is the first summer I will have to get a job...if I can find one where I dont have to work on Sundays. (Please pray that God will help me find a job where I can have Sundays off for church, and an atmosphere that isn't filled with trash.)

Also this is the first summer I will not be going to children's camp, which is like a major bummer. I have gone to kids' camp every year since I began going as a camper, about 8 or 9 years ago. The past three years though I was a worker, eithere helping out in the kitchen, with bigger cabins, or with the crafts. I will really miss going this year. Make sure you are praying for their safety on Monday morning when they leave and on Friday afternoon when they head back.